An electric control cabinet is a box where the low voltage power supply and the various electrical components of an electrical installation are housed.
The control cabinet is therefore very important for the operation of an installation because it contains the various components that make it possible to control, monitor, or manage it. In addition, its role is also to ensure safety within this installation.
So, what does a control cabinet contain? Here's a brief overview of the different parts inside a cabinet.
1. Electrical system: It includes all circuit breakers and other electrical equipment such as relays, timers, contractors, etc.
2. Pneumatic system: It includes solenoid valves, limit switches, and other pneumatic equipment which are used for controlling machines and processes.
3. Hydraulic system: It includes pumps and other hydraulic equipment used to control machines or processes.
4. HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system: It includes fans, filters, ductwork, and other HVAC equipment used to control indoor air quality (IAQ).
5. Fire alarm system: It includes sprinklers, smoke detectors, and other devices that detect fire hazards and sound alarms when necessary.
|Place of Origin||Suzhou, China|
|Product Name||chassis Cabinet Bank withdrawal chassis sheetmetal， sheet metal enclosure|
|Drawing||2D and 3D|
|Color||According to the need to customize|
|Technology||Stamping,deep drawing,cutting,bending,welding,laser cutting|
|material||Steel,stainless steel,aluminum,copper,cold steel etc.|
|Application||Industrial Electrical Appliances|
Network and Data Storage
Robotic Intelligent Devices
Rail Transportation Equipment
Medical Diagnostic Equipment
|Service||Metal Fabrication parts|
|ODM and OEM customization:||accep|
|Finish||Zinc, nickle, tin,chrome plating, powder coating,etc|
|Service||From pre-production design to tooling development and assembly, Vibo provides a well rounded end-to-end service to our customers. We also offer our expertise to help customers to best optimize their supply chain management|