A rubber-coated copper component is one of a number of types of electrical cables that are used to transmit electricity, signals, and data throughout our homes, businesses, and other facilities.
The most common type of rubber-coated copper component is the electrical cable that you'll use in conjunction with many household appliances, tools, and office equipment. The rubber coating on these parts is used to protect the copper wiring inside from being damaged by both high heat and moisture.
The other major type of rubber-coated copper component is the antenna wire you might find in a house or yard. This kind of component is often made out of copper because it's a great conductor of electricity, but it's also made out of rubber to protect it from the elements.
Compared with other materials, rubber-coated copper parts have a better ability to resist environmental influences. In addition, it has the following characteristics:
1. Rubber coated copper parts has good resistance to abrasion and cutting;
2. It has excellent ozone aging resistance and is not corroded by most chemicals;
3. Due to its good water resistance and weather resistance, it is suitable for outdoor use;
4. High tensile strength, good tear strength, and elongation at break;
5. Good flexibility and low-temperature resistance
|Place of Origin||Suzhou, China|
|Delivery Detail||3-7 days|
|Product Name||OEM High Quality Compression Molding Silicone Rubber Parts|
|Material||All Silicone Rubber materials are available|
|Certification||ISO/REACH/ROHS/MSDS/LFGB/F D A|
|Service||OEM/ODM/OBM, Custom Logo / Packaging, 3D design drafting|
|Lead time||10-20 Days or up to your order quantity|
|Color||Customize(Any Pantone color)|
|Molding process||Compression/Injection molding|